PDA

View Full Version : installed my p/s pump and rack and pinion

DipInTraffic
06-08-2002, 08:02 PM
having power steering fucking sux i feel like imma crash into something its way too easy to turn is there a way to slow it down a little

'88juiced5.0
06-09-2002, 11:01 AM
all this time you had no power steering???dude......and i hope you got an alignment cause it breaks my heart to see good tires balding faster than my dad.......(ya ya i know...im startin to sound like an old man)

DipInTraffic
06-09-2002, 12:07 PM
i was gonna get two tires and an alignment today but my car wont charge .............this all happend after i did the p/s job i installed a short belt bypassing the smog pump............the belt was run a different way from stock but everything spun the right way ...........so i dunno any advice

'88juiced5.0
06-10-2002, 03:04 AM
http://www.superstalions.com/forums/ubb/smilies/cwm2.gif no clue

onesillynotch
06-10-2002, 08:57 AM
you just put in power steering????why??..in my notch i put a manual rack from a 83 stang into it..running regualr 225's upi front wasnt bad..actally it was easier to turn than my skinnies

DipInTraffic
06-10-2002, 09:32 AM
i put it on cuz parking was a bitch i couldnt do u turns and shit .bump steer was killind me too ..........i just wish it wasnt so loose im gonna have to drive with a harness now im so used to putting all my body weight on the steering wheel in order to hit a corner corectly