PDA

View Full Version : The dream

SIkilla
05-25-2002, 03:36 PM
So I'm sitting here at my computer and I think "Yeah, a Lotus or Lambo would kick @$$ but I probably will never be able to afford one of those" So I started researching different cars that were cheap, didn't look bad and could perform. Cause I want an amazing car. That I might actually get. The list of cars that I came up with was small. I decided pretty much on a fiero with an IMSA body kit here is a link for people who don't know what I am talking about : http://www.v8archie.com/imsafs.htm

One thing left to decide on....An Engine. THere are so many choices. I could go Japanese, American Muscle, Etc...

Please help me decide. I want something that will have atleast 200hp (doesn't take much to make this car fly)

adamantiumknot
05-25-2002, 05:08 PM
i almost bought a fiero and supercharged it and then went and would have bought like a ferrari or lambo body kit for it, would have been cool but cheesy at the same time.

StalkerGSX
05-25-2002, 11:35 PM
Go with a built 350. Thats a nice looking Fiero.

JDMFrAnkEnStEin
05-26-2002, 08:58 AM
I have a fiero, i love this car. you should get this car... :cry:
I have a built 3.1 turbo engine in mine and its fast

9c1
05-26-2002, 10:01 PM
sbc's are a tight fit find somthing original like a built buic :D k 3.8 turbo that will see about 400hp :D

dloreanwiz
06-04-2002, 12:27 PM
hey everybody im new to hh but not new to cars or engines this is my first post ,andso everyone knows i am neutral i like both imports and domestics ,anyways my question was are fiero's fwd,rwd,or mr