PDA

View Full Version : Meets in toronto??? Where do you go?

Steve G.
08-26-2003, 05:36 PM
What's up everyone I live in scarborough and have been going to the meets at Woodbine and 16th avenue. I also went to the meet up in woodbridge last weekend but nothing really great was happening there were about maybe 12 cars all together that had something done to it. I was wondering on where everyone in toronto goes. I seen some good street races last weekend but that always gets set up at Woodbine and 16th I seen a 90 honda civic beat a Grand National 2 weeks ago and let me tell you how that just blew my mind I really wasn't expecting that. So if your in the GTA let us know were you go. And what goes on.

Boltah
08-27-2003, 06:41 PM
Well most people CHILL at all the timmy's but dont really race aound
CreditView and britannia
and the new timmys on Britannia right close to Best Buy
Markham
Also there is car show on sept 13th in skydome
the importfest was cancelled cuz of blackout

Steve G.
08-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Boltah what part of toronto are you from?

Luder_2002
09-29-2003, 01:47 PM
Boltah sounds like you from Mississauga.. my old hood.. i lived like 10 mins away from that Timmies.. but too many lil kids used to go there and hang at till all late hours doin nothing but gettin loitering tickets and harrassed bu the cops... (no offense the young guys who drive civics and all)..

Now I live at Weston/Finch area in Toronto... Steve, wherabouts in Scarberia u from?

What kinda cars you guys drive? Any good race stories? Why is this Canada forum so dead? lol

Peace 8)

Boltah
09-30-2003, 09:11 PM
Hey LUDER
Yeah that sounds like the same Timmys
hahaha
so many little punks, but sometimes there are some sweet rides that roll through.

HybridAudio
10-03-2003, 07:32 PM
MILTON represent

Absolutely nothing here

the odd stoplight race with a ricer or a stang

Luder_2002
10-08-2003, 11:17 AM
btw Boltah... too many cops around that area of sauga... i've gotten stopped 3 times on creditview in the span of a year for various things.. 1) speeing 10km over (fuck off)...
2) no seatbelt (eat me)... 3) and one night at 1am with the "where are you going at this hour?" BS...

oh also.. another one i forgot about... around 2am droppin a friend off home... only car on creditview.. cop pulls out of the driveway and throws the cherries on... get stopped... cop: "you know your taillight is flickering?" me:"no i wasn't aware of it.. ".. cop: "license, registration, insurance" .. cop comes back and says: "where are you guys goin?"... me: "jus droppin my friend home" cop: "ok.. get your taillight checked" cop walks off and blazes outta there. I check that same night and my taillight is fuckin perfect.. (mind you i already knew it was fine cuz I was drivin my mom's lexus and it was in mint condiiton).. anywayz... aint that a bitch..

sorry for the long story.. but i figured it would hit close to home with u.. heh.. peace

JDMSiR
11-05-2003, 10:06 PM
not sure if you guys know about the texas pit but three are some meets there and some pretty fast cars, not sure if any one here knows the gold ef from spiltfire, but I saw that guy run a vette when I was there, he lost, but it was a nice run, just felt like sharing that.

B18C5er
11-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Boltah sounds like you from Mississauga.. my old hood.. i lived like 10 mins away from that Timmies.. but too many lil kids used to go there and hang at till all late hours doin nothing but gettin loitering tickets and harrassed bu the cops... (no offense the young guys who drive civics and all)..

Now I live at Weston/Finch area in Toronto... Steve, wherabouts in Scarberia u from?

What kinda cars you guys drive? Any good race stories? Why is this Canada forum so dead? lol

Peace 8)

Finch and Weston? that's right by me. I live at Finch and Hwy. 27

sik lude
12-01-2003, 11:06 PM
lots of ppl hang out in woodbridge, check it out...hwy 7 & weston rd..go south on weston u will see the timmys on the left parkin lot always packed

Asselin
12-10-2003, 01:33 PM
This timmies you guys are talking about. Is it the one in Missisauga with the Quality Inn next to it.? on britannia or something.

HyperViper©
12-23-2003, 01:55 PM
I was in brampton yesterday, and I was actually talking to someone whom mentioned the texas pit.. anyone know much more on it? from what I was told, its an organized racing group that doesnt really want 4cyl's around, I am not sure if this is true or not, apparently they are all running V6-V12's with lots of higher end cars.. I also heard they are hard to find unless you know them... Anyone know much more on it/them?