PDA

View Full Version : All domestic owners who might be interested........

StalkerGSX
05-08-2002, 02:29 PM
There is usually a car show Wednesday nights at Bear Mountain Lodge front yard. I went last week and while the turnout was so-so, there were some sweet ass cars out there. Ill be going tonight, hopefully the whole yard fills up. Really some sick ass cars out there. Stangs, Camaros, Vettes, and classic muscle. No fee to get in either.

With the way the weather has been today, and after speaking to one of the Cops and Rodders club members, they expect a pretty big turnout tonight. If your a domestic fan and wanna see some kickass cars, well at least its something to do on a Wednesday night.

If you need directions, I guess PM me and I can help ya out. I dont mind sometimes attending import filled shows, with 50 million stereos blasting lame songs and 10,000 strobe lights, but sometimes you just need to see a bunch of American muscle.

I know there was one import parked on the main yard last week, although they were EXTREMELY far and few in between. Either way, its kinda fun.

El Jefe
05-08-2002, 03:05 PM
can a mod please move this back to the lounge? i made a mistake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: El Jefe on 2002-05-08 17:15 ]</font>

89LXSport
05-08-2002, 04:48 PM
i am thinking of deleting this post... i dont ever want to see rice show up to bear mountain. you post that shit here and that is whats going to happen. ill leave it for now.

StalkerGSX
05-09-2002, 11:08 AM
First of all, they dont let rice in for the most part, I wound up going by myself last night, and out of the 75 cars there, there was one Jetta, and one Nissan SE-R. Nothing else besides classic and current American muscle.

They dont allow stereos blasting, no one had flashing strobes and such. I doubt it would turn into a "ricer" show.

But go ahead, lol, delete this post if you feel the need to. Mods seem to be locking and deleting alot of informational posts lately, and letting the "I seen titties last night" posts stay. Go figure...

wildbeauty29
05-09-2002, 02:23 PM
I know what you are sayin' Red_Z28, that was apretty cool carshow...A REAL CARSHOW!!!!!
anyway, sorry I didnt make it last night, if you are goin' next Wednesday PM me ,I'll go with ya!!!!

onesillynotch
05-09-2002, 02:57 PM
what times does that start..im in sloatsburg so its like 5 minutes for me..ive heard of it just never been there

wildbeauty29
05-09-2002, 02:59 PM
I believe that it starts at 6:30 pm. It is pretty cool, but you diffinately have to be into muscle cars, and the old style carshows...but it is cool :grin:

onesillynotch
05-09-2002, 03:29 PM
yes ive had 10+stangs..so im in the muscle crowd..building a newer unique muscle vehicle now :lol: then i gots to shut some people up with it

Hurley
05-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Damn it. I think I'm living in the wrong part of the nation to be into muscle cars. All there are around here are trucks and ricers; with a few true muscle cars(V8s) spread thinly around. :cry:

StalkerGSX
05-09-2002, 09:20 PM
Show is from 6-9. Alot of muscle shows, you get your typical 30's to 60's classics as well as a good amount of later muscle as well.

For a 5 minute drive, hell its worth it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Red_Z28 on 2002-05-09 21:20 ]</font>