PDA

View Full Version : $(#*&$*(#& ..... GTA3 prob plesae read maybe you can helP!!!

elof
05-07-2002, 05:17 PM
Ok this is really really weird... for those of you who have GTA3 and have played the phone missions on the 1st island read. Im doing El Burros Turismo mission.. soo i do the mission beat it come in first in the race then i go back to his booth and its turismo again.. so i beat it again.. then i go back and its turismo again.. and i beat it.. and then i go back and its turismo again.. so i beat it.. and so forth !! also when i check my stats the missions passed isnt increasing its just stayin at 64!!!! and the percentage of game completion isnt going up either!! plase if any of you know what i can do.... or have had this happen tell me about it. I havea feeling im going to have to buy a new GTA3 which blows but.. heh i will cause i love the game so much and really really want to beat it

PunisherOfIowa
05-07-2002, 06:03 PM
Rent one from Blockbuster, and switch the discs, thats what I do when my games get all scratched and shit.

crack3rjack
05-07-2002, 07:45 PM
On 2002-05-07 18:03, PunisherOfIowa wrote:
Rent one from Blockbuster, and switch the discs, thats what I do when my games get all scratched and shit.

haha once time i rented tekken tag, i decided i dint want to raturn it so i scanned the disk and using my cd labeler i stuck the label on an old ps1 demo disk :grin: :grin: :grin: it they havent called me yet so its all good :cool: :cool: :cool:

stockciviclx
05-07-2002, 07:47 PM
On 2002-05-07 19:45, crack3rjack wrote:

haha once time i rented tekken tag, i decided i dint want to raturn it so i scanned the disk and using my cd labeler i stuck the label on an old ps1 demo disk :grin: :grin: :grin: it they havent called me yet so its all good :cool: :cool: :cool:

woulda never thot about that either your a genius or jsut a lucky little man :cool:

Anonymous
05-07-2002, 11:20 PM
AHAHHA, thats pretty good.

crack3rjack
05-08-2002, 03:28 PM
On 2002-05-07 19:47, stockciviclx wrote:

On 2002-05-07 19:45, crack3rjack wrote:

woulda never thot about that either your a genius or jsut a lucky little man :cool:

maybe a little bit of both :grin: :grin:

Wthermans
05-08-2002, 10:39 PM
On 2002-05-07 17:17, elof wrote:
Ok this is really really weird... for those of you who have GTA3 and have played the phone missions on the 1st island read. Im doing El Burros Turismo mission.. soo i do the mission beat it come in first in the race then i go back to his booth and its turismo again.. so i beat it again.. then i go back and its turismo again.. and i beat it.. and then i go back and its turismo again.. so i beat it.. and so forth !! also when i check my stats the missions passed isnt increasing its just stayin at 64!!!! and the percentage of game completion isnt going up either!! plase if any of you know what i can do.... or have had this happen tell me about it. I havea feeling im going to have to buy a new GTA3 which blows but.. heh i will cause i love the game so much and really really want to beat it

It counted for your final percentage, the reason it still comes up is so you can try to beat your time.