PDA

View Full Version : Any Indiana Clubs?

BulldogMuscle
05-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Are there any Indiana clubs out there? If so hook me up w/ a url
Thanx :smile:

russ_dogg69
05-07-2002, 04:55 AM
wWll my club is based out of indianapolis and it is http://www.indyimportscene.com we have a great time and usually have 20 to 80 imports show up! Where are you from man?

BulldogMuscle
05-07-2002, 05:08 PM
Lawrence, Marion County...

BulldogMuscle
05-07-2002, 05:11 PM
Where are you guys?
Also, Do you guys help each other, have events etc? :smile:

russ_dogg69
05-08-2002, 02:39 AM
Well we meet most every friday and saturday night at showplace 16 north of 465 hang out in greenwood. We help each other out alot if you need help with something just ask and you'll get the help you need. Also we have 4 vendors on the website that hook us up with nice deals on any part you can think of. Just join the site post a message about yourself or just to say hey i'm new and the rest will fall into place later

russ_dogg69
05-08-2002, 02:41 AM
Oh yeah i forgot we are co sponsering a car show in july with the local indy impala car club we will have a dyno there and have a huge turn out. Just trying to show the v8 guys we respect them. what kind of car do ya have?

phiberoptik
05-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Fuzion is up in Ft Wayne....
I met a few of them last weekend. Nice guys. Mostly asian. Dont have much info on them.

BLITZ
05-14-2002, 01:33 PM
Hey, I am in HS and im taking a business class right? i have to come up with a business and i had an idea of a Euro Park. Im wanting it down in florida. It will be a big parking lot with spaces big enough to accomodate a sweet ride, lawn chairs and a cooler or two. It will be a place where people can come to show off their rides. It will have a big night club with a dance floor, and maybe a 1/4 mi blacktop strip where people can keep racing off the streets. I need to make sure everybody is cool with something like this. What do you think? :roll:

BLITZ
05-14-2002, 01:36 PM
I will be haveing a web page on the net about it. Some cool stuff. Will keep you posted if i get good comments and no shit about it.

BLITZ
05-14-2002, 01:42 PM
Im from Indiana by the way. I drive a '88 rx-7 turbo.

HatchIsSitnSlamd
05-16-2002, 02:06 PM
hey to all in indy...I'm a young kid, just got my first car not to long ago, lookin to maybe get in with a club somewheres in indy, right now i'm rollin a 91 civic hatch with 3"drop, vtec injectors, short shifter, integra gsr rims, intake..Hopin to make the best out of my ride, let me know whats up

russ_dogg69
05-17-2002, 03:51 AM
hey hatch here is another link to the car club i am in its based in greenwood south side of indy but we have peeps from all over indiana go to the webstie and sign up come out to a meet and pay your membership dues (20 dollars a year) pick out the olor of sticker you want and your on your way to being in one of the fasted growing car clubs in indiana late man rusty oh and my name on the website is russ_dogg69 also just post a message about yourself and your car later man

www.indyimportscene.com

88CRXVTEC
05-17-2002, 08:56 PM
Down here in Southern Indiana we have xxxtreme compacts

www.xxxtremecompacts.com