PDA

View Full Version : Games for car stuff.

Enternal
05-06-2002, 02:51 AM
This is some extra stuff out of my collection that I do not want anymore, I took an average price from ebay for each item, because this is where I will be selling it in a few days.

The following list is for trade, Im looking for Neo-Geo stuff, and the following stuff for my car. (92-95 b16a hatch)

Civic HX rims
black interrior parts
lips/sideskirts/etc
other offers welcome..

For those who do not entirely that videogames have some value. Example, (I sold 2 Modded sega saturns on yahoo auctions last year. (280.00, 250.00)

NES:

1. Maniac Mansion (10)
2. Maniac Mansion (10)
3. Simons Quest Mint (7.50)
4. Castlevania Mint (10)
5. Draculaís Curse Mint (5)
6. Bubble Bobble (15)
7. Code Name Viper (Sealed boxed) (7.50)
8. Contra Mint (12)
SNES

Sega Master
1.Double Dragon (2)

Genesis
1.Sega Master Converter (8bit games on genesis) (7.50)
2.Sega Power Converter (same as above but made by sega) (Rare) (offer)
3.Sega Nomad C-9 condition, missing video ribbon easy to replace, works perfectly (60)
4.JVC X Eye (Rare system, plays genesis games, segacd games and karaoke) (offer)

Sega CD (All Items have Case and booklet unless noted) Range from c-7-c9/10)
1. Sewer Shark, lots of em loose (2)
2. Prince of Persia (loose) (3)
3. Tomcat Alley (booklet missing front) (4)
4. Eternal Champions (7.50)
5. WireHead (Not complete case, has all paperwork) (4)
6. Jurassic Park (Same as above) (4.99)
7. Ecco The Dolphin (7.50)
8. Slip head (offer) **sold**
9. NFLís Greatest (2)
10. Double Switch (3)
11. Who shot Johnny rock? (4)
12. Heart of an Alien (50)
13. Dugeon Explorer (45)
14. Sonic Cd (7.50) possible sold
15. Dungeon Master II (15)
16. Panic (10)
17. Tomcat Alley (5)
18. Johnny Rock (Sealed) (7.50)
19. Time Gal (loose) (5)
20. Mega Dog (loose) (5)
21. Mega Race (loose) (5)

Sega Saturn
1. St Key +4 meg tested working (4meg ram not as good as sega brand) (offer)
2. Various Sega Saturn mods (loose untested) (offer) **sold**
3. Xmen Cota Complete (scratches, does not affect gameplay) (10)
4. Various systems, about 20 (working good condition)! (offer)
5. Neon Genesis Evangelion (Donít know which version) (15)
Playstation
1. Various models, about 7 (working, no wires/controllers) (offer)
2. Various playstation parts, covers, lasers, etc (offer)
3. Playstation mods.

****Modded playstation or Saturn**** (offer)

epy
05-06-2002, 05:28 AM
you sure have alot of games, console games are lame :oops:

Anonymous
05-06-2002, 07:32 AM
1. Maniac Mansion (10) !!!!!!!!!!!

I loved that fucking game!!!!!

Enternal
05-06-2002, 07:34 AM
I think you are upset, since i busted your balls on the computer rig thread, obviously console games are not lame because the market is huge enough for people to buy them, including a good bit of people in the forum are they lame?, also if im selling modded sega saturns for 250, 280 a piece, i guess that makes me a lame rich man doesnt it :smile:. Besides at the time most of the stuff on that list was out, console was the best thing out for gamers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Enternal on 2002-05-06 07:45 ]</font>

Enternal
05-06-2002, 07:40 AM
now, I never tried to start anything directly to you, i was just stating that people were ricing their descriptions of their pc set up, and you flamed me, and you tried to do it here by calling me lame...but according to my post about selling playstations earlier

http://www.hondahookup.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=3115&amp;forum=16&amp;2

you asked me if "I had any ps2s"
so obviously you were interested in a console. :smile: and just incase you modify that post i took a screen shot of it :lol:

BulldogMuscle
05-06-2002, 07:42 AM
u sellin the rims?

Quad-Damage
05-06-2002, 12:16 PM
Who is stupid enough to do that, when u can download all of these for free. But Sega Cd Games are very hard to find online, you have to go to a Sega Cd newsgroup to get them

Enternal
05-07-2002, 05:36 AM
Its collectability, some people collect games, i personally buy em to make money off of, and keep only a few things, for memories. I personally have roms etc, and my current pc setup is decked out for a better exp then the real carts. However some things like the saturn are currently not emulated pretty well, which explains the high price, on the other hand the king of fighter games, are emulated and are on other systems, dreamcast has a few good ports, and the original carts still fetch 100+ on ebay 200 for the newer versions :razz:..

Its like music, we all have mp3s but there are people that will still buy the cd of their favorite band etc..

epy
05-09-2002, 06:20 PM
I asked about the ps2 b/c i could sell those as well, also wanted one for my self a) DVD b) for GT3,GTA3.

Racing games are better for consoles i'll admit.

I didn't mean to start anything which I dont' think I did by your replys. (just clearing it up)

Enternal
05-10-2002, 12:16 AM
its all good, I was just a little confused :smile:. IMO I would wait for the pc version of gta 3, susposed to look a lot better. People tell me its like the differnce between max payne pc, and max payne ps2/xbox.