PDA

View Full Version : Getting pulled for clear sides and bumpers?

smakdown
05-03-2002, 05:03 PM
Has anyone got pulled over by the police for having clear bumpers or corners AND having amber bulbs in them? The reason for the question is that im thinking about getting some but i can't afford to get ANY tickets while my parents still pay my insurance.

TJCCARDCO
05-03-2002, 05:39 PM
those tickets wont go on your insurance anyways.

but, you can't get pulled over for amber bulbs or white.. unless your in an anal state.

its means for not passing inspection, the all white.

integr8
05-03-2002, 06:24 PM
Clear bumpers? :lol:

Anyway, depends on your states laws so asking people here isnt gonne get you far. I know my states laws allow either amber or clear signals. Not sure about clear lenses with amber bulbs though, that might be a different story. But like dude said it wont mess with your insurance. You probably just got a fix-it ticket right? If so then just throw the stocks back in to avoid a citation.

brabus151
05-03-2002, 06:39 PM
most states dont give a shit about turn signals...
the law is that u have to be able to see the red in the rear brake lamps from 50yards away when they are not lit...meaning u need to have some red on ur tails...
as for turn signals and bumpers they can be clear w/ white or amber lights...unless an absolute asshole cop with nothin better to do sees it and decides to be a dick...u got nothing to worry about...the rear bumper reflector lights can be clear too...

tooocool49723
05-03-2002, 06:43 PM
i agree with the other two, ive never heard of anyone gettin pulled for havin altezzas (although i would personally beat their ass beacuse altezzas are uglier than your mom if your even considering gettin them)

smakdown
05-03-2002, 10:51 PM
Well, i have "altezzas" and i have had cops behind me but never pull me over so they probably wouldn't care about clear bumpers or corners. I don't think the 94 accord ones are all that ugly...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: smakdown on 2002-05-03 22:53 ]</font>

excalibur02
05-03-2002, 11:23 PM
nah man i havent got pulled over man anyways dont worry about that if they do they r fix it tickets they arent the expensive just go for it :razz: