PDA

View Full Version : HARD CORE CAR CHAT

Anonymous
12-19-2002, 12:26 AM
YOU THINK YOU CAN DO HARD CORE CAR CHAT THEN LETS CHAT BUCK'O... :argue: YAH U CAN ARGUE ALL YOU FUCKIN LIKE SEE IF I GIVE A FUCKIN SHIT!.. BUT IF YOU PISS ME OFF I'LL FUCKIN RIPE UR HEAD OFF :grnsaw: HAHA DAMN STRAGHT NOW IF YOU WANNA TALK ONE ON ONE ? AIM ME OR MSN OR YAHOO! ALRIGHT? AND IF YOU TALK ABOUT SHIT I'LL SAY :gay: AND :pissed: KIK YOU OUT U SHIT SO LIKE ME YET THATS GREAT!! OK LETS CHAT BITCHS AND BASTERDS :nod: [/code][/quote]

clarkymckrash
12-19-2002, 12:36 AM
dude, calm the fuck down :o damn

80Camaro350
12-19-2002, 12:39 AM
what kind of car u got

redVTEC92
12-19-2002, 12:47 AM
YOU THINK YOU CAN DO HARD CORE CAR CHAT THEN LETS CHAT BUCK'O... :argue: YAH U CAN ARGUE ALL YOU FUCKIN LIKE SEE IF I GIVE A FUCKIN SHIT!.. BUT IF YOU PISS ME OFF I'LL FUCKIN RIPE UR HEAD OFF :grnsaw: HAHA DAMN STRAGHT NOW IF YOU WANNA TALK ONE ON ONE ? AIM ME OR MSN OR YAHOO! ALRIGHT? AND IF YOU TALK ABOUT SHIT I'LL SAY :gay: AND :pissed: KIK YOU OUT U SHIT SO LIKE ME YET THATS GREAT!! OK LETS CHAT BITCHS AND BASTERDS :nod: [/code][/quote]

you are gay :afro:

Angrykid2002us
12-19-2002, 01:24 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if I ever need any car advice, I'll come to you k?

Jokersdice
12-19-2002, 02:09 AM
mmmmm... ok????? im scared... NOT!!!!!! relaxe man.

:clown:

Starscream
12-19-2002, 03:12 AM
what the FUCK

steble01
12-19-2002, 03:28 AM
again i qoute mmm, mmm "we are all now a little bit dumber for have read this post" if you really know something dont go advertising it like your running some kind of "i know everything there is to know, bitches" store. i suggest you seriously re think the slim thread of knowledge, if any, you have and try to make your first post on hhu sound a little bit more educated. spunk is cool but if your looking for a challenge dont tell me im a bitch, because you might just get blindsided from the huge wealth of knowledge from all the members of a little place called hhu. little man syndrome ownz you.

95DSMTURBO
12-19-2002, 01:57 PM
again i qoute mmm, mmm "we are all now a little bit dumber for have read this post" if you really know something dont go advertising it like your running some kind of "i know everything there is to know, bitches" store. i suggest you seriously re think the slim thread of knowledge, if any, you have and try to make your first post on hhu sound a little bit more educated. spunk is cool but if your looking for a challenge dont tell me im a bitch, because you might just get blindsided from the huge wealth of knowledge from all the members of a little place called hhu. little man syndrome ownz you.

well said!

Now Fatal can we get this Locked!

Also, whats the deal with all of these ignorant as noobie's. I leave for a month and i come back and these noobs have just taken over!

fataLLightning
12-19-2002, 11:47 PM
what? what did you say? ban me? k