PDA

View Full Version : The HHU Meetings

|2>
04-23-2002, 06:52 PM
Is there a good amount of racing and betting at these meetings? Or is it just like a hang around type deal>??

./uploads/rx7.jpg

Logan
04-23-2002, 08:04 PM
well as far as the boston forum is concerned this will be our first official meeting. so i guess that we'll just have to let you know after this weekend.

|2>
04-24-2002, 07:56 AM
On 2002-04-23 20:04, Logan wrote:
well as far as the boston forum is concerned this will be our first official meeting. so i guess that we'll just have to let you know after this weekend.

No kidding you guys never met, id be more than happy to go but i still got a bunch of shit to do to my car, I got a couple friends with civics im trying to convince them to go, I just wanna see some nice cars, learn some shit from the people whove been there, and see some competition. What do you drive logan?

Logan
04-24-2002, 03:02 PM
You should come out even if you have to get a ride. The meeting is the 27th. I drive a 95 gsr. It wont be at the meeting however cause its back at home :sad: :cry:

Logan
04-24-2002, 03:02 PM
You should come out even if you have to get a ride. The meeting is the 27th. I drive a 95 gsr. It wont be at the meeting however cause its back at home :sad: :cry:

|2>
04-24-2002, 05:22 PM
On 2002-04-24 15:02, Logan wrote:

LoL, hopefully my brakes will be done before weekend, needs rear rotors and pads, Any mods to your car?

Luminaz34
04-24-2002, 06:16 PM
I Hope ya get some turnout there Have fun everyone

Infamousthug Bx
04-25-2002, 12:43 AM
hey I say everyone come out to Tufsts University on the 27th... I also dont have a car... yet... anyway... big party at Tufts university... im djing half of it... hip hop r&b, reggae, salsa merengue... all that good shiet :lol: ... anyway... if ya interested... email me... same name on aol... or im me... i'll give directions... gonna be hot cuz i just got put on a label and they are throwing the party and they've always been pretty good... anyway... i'll be down for meetings and shiet... but not until probably early next academic year or late in the next semester... i have to do stuff in between that i cant really talk about... k... 1 :lol:

|2>
04-25-2002, 01:52 PM
On 2002-04-25 00:43, Infamousthug Bx wrote:
hey I say everyone come out to Tufsts University on the 27th... I also dont have a car... yet... anyway... big party at Tufts university... im djing half of it... hip hop r&b, reggae, salsa merengue... all that good shiet :lol: ... anyway... if ya interested... email me... same name on aol... or im me... i'll give directions... gonna be hot cuz i just got put on a label and they are throwing the party and they've always been pretty good... anyway... i'll be down for meetings and shiet... but not until probably early next academic year or late in the next semester... i have to do stuff in between that i cant really talk about... k... 1 :lol:

Ever hear of Dj NyteJade, one of the best underground dj's ive ever heard, good friend of mine.