PDA

View Full Version : Shinny Intirior?¿?

~;:*XxLoUriDexX*:;~
03-25-2002, 04:27 PM
oK.,.,you know how you'r exterior paint job is really SHINNY and SMOOTH compared to you'r vinly intirior? WELL I want to have My INTIRIOR SHINNY AND SMOOTH just like my Exterior body.,.,NOW I have only HEARD that if I put a light coat of BONDO and sand it down PRIME it and PAint it with car pain My intirior will be shinny and smooth,.,.well some one else said some thing similar.,.,they said I have to put a light coat of BONDO and SAND IT and then GLASS IT (i have no idea WTF that is and how to do it if thee is any info PLEASE POST).,.,NOw wich is right just BONDO AND PRIMER oR BONDO, GLASS IT, or BONDO, GLASS IT, AND PRIMe IT? PLease post ASAP I need to get ready for the HIGH TEC SHOW IN BOSTON MA coming up :grin:
laterz :grin:

PanzerM
03-25-2002, 06:36 PM
armour all wipes, Black Magic and Meguires all shine up your dash if you use it once a week. I do my whole interior once a week and my exterior every two.

03-25-2002, 06:39 PM
Oh I am sorry I shoulda add the part that, I am gonna paint my intirior after I do all the stepps required.,.,.,I just wanna save some $$ by doing al the stepps i can my self.,.,and all i can do is prep it and send it out to pain.,.,.,so in basic terms I Want my intirior PAINTED to have it SHINNY like my EXTERIOR paint.,.,my bad :razz:

PanzerM
03-25-2002, 06:41 PM
sorry my bad, I miss read what you where asking.

Civic Type-S
03-25-2002, 07:01 PM
Yo I'm looking for the samething.....but i want the whole thing done by a PRO.....my Stock interior is beige.....but i want this paint on a 99 A black GSR dash siiting out in the garage......know how much it would cost? the whole thing????
if its too much i'll just swap the whole dash without paiting.....it even has a pass air bag :grin: :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Civic Type-S on 2002-03-25 19:02 ]</font>

Merlin
03-26-2002, 11:15 AM
There is a company named SEM they make a paint just for interiors. maby u could just sand the plastic down smooth and paint it. if you cant find the paint in a auto parts let me know i can get it

Merlin
03-26-2002, 11:15 AM
There is a company named SEM they make a paint just for interiors. maby u could just sand the plastic down smooth and paint it. if you cant find the paint in a auto parts let me know i can get it

03-26-2002, 12:14 PM
http://www.auction.2y.net/user/xxlouridexx/mine-small.jpg

03-26-2002, 12:15 PM
damn why won't this stupit pic come up? :evil:

GTPimp
03-26-2002, 01:21 PM
nice ride louride

infrar3d
03-26-2002, 02:13 PM
eziesit way to paint the interior is to buy some vinyl paint.clean it off with alcohol and spray a few light coats on. vinyl paint is sticky and strechy so it doens't need a primer. :wink:

shortnhot
03-26-2002, 10:22 PM
loury wat year is it cus i got one same as yours dont have a clue what year it is cx right?? :roll: