PDA

View Full Version : well b/c the cavalier is dead....

trailmaster_sdime
10-28-2002, 07:46 AM
this is my main ride now.......ya i know big improvement
it has a k&n fipk kit gibson exhaust and a djm 4-6 drop kit ......lookin to get headers and programer and wheels next

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?UV=183741587042_49153854603&collid=7 2416554603&photoid=92536554603

Roadside Prophet
10-28-2002, 08:03 AM
love it

import_3000
10-28-2002, 08:25 AM
totally beats lowrider impalas and stuff

ONESLOWCX
10-29-2002, 02:59 AM
NICE TRUCK BUT WHATS UP WITH THE DIRTY WHEEL WELLS???

CiviC_EX
10-29-2002, 04:06 AM
:nod: nice truck :nod:

trailmaster_sdime
10-29-2002, 06:22 AM
hey nice car but whats up with the black hood think it's carbin fiber....what do u think thats good enought to be part of dreamz what's next skittles on ur car :lol: :lol:

McCockiner
10-29-2002, 07:14 AM
wow, its a truck :o :o :lol:

ONESLOWCX
10-30-2002, 12:33 AM
....what do u think thats good enought to be part of dreamz what's next skittles on ur car :lol: :lol: i was thinking about putting reese's pieces on it actually!!ut i could never be in dreamz because mommy and daddy doesn't pay my bills!!! :lol:

1.8turbo510
11-04-2002, 10:43 PM
what engine? auto or manual?

Vendetta
11-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Nice truck,you should get a rat airbrushed on it. :lol:

ONESLOWCX
11-07-2002, 09:04 AM
Nice truck,you should get a rat airbrushed on it. :lol: I THINK YOU NEED TO GO KILL YOURSELF!!! that was fuck'n stupid!!!!!!

trailmaster_sdime
11-07-2002, 07:13 PM
i just don't know :( well anyways they already had the majority story before they talked to me i just told them my side of the story i did not rat but b/c they came to me first so that makes me a rat......right.....and if your wondering y i did not come and talk to anyone after that is b/c they told me not to or i was goin to be pinned on some other shit that happened....all i realy want right now is to continue work and takin care of my son xavier.... so just to let everyone know i am sorry)

STOCKLS1
11-18-2002, 11:08 AM
Buddha, you're cool with me, but I'd watch what I say to other people if I were you, because eventually you will run into them, and I'm not sure if you'd say it then. As far as the cops knowing the story, BULLSHIT, that's called hear-say, that's why they questioned you, if they had anything they would have arrested you first, then asked the questions. You cracked, it happens, I never would, but you did what you thought you had to, just own up to that. It just sucks that the people that were down for you and had your back regardless, got sold out.

runin on empty
11-19-2002, 12:14 AM
Buddha, you're cool with me, but I'd watch what I say to other people if I were you, because eventually you will run into them, and I'm not sure if you'd say it then. As far as the cops knowing the story, BULLSHIT, that's called hear-say, that's why they questioned you, if they had anything they would have arrested you first, then asked the questions. You cracked, it happens, I never would, but you did what you thought you had to, just own up to that. It just sucks that the people that were down for you and had your back regardless, got sold out.

alls i have to say is thank u. thats the point if he would come up to one of us and tell us what happent all would be good. I can understand he had never delt with the cops befor but REAL FREINDS would have said some thing regardless what the cops say. And plus u could have said some thing to us at court and u dident. I dont no if any one reallises who i am yeat but lets just say i am involved. And budda next time u see slim stop and talk to him he needs to descus some thing with u. It's nothing bad. Thats why he had ryan call u and leave a message on your phone saterday night

Racer X
11-22-2002, 02:41 PM
I really dont care,whats done is done but i cant afford to get in shit for all this because i do have a son too if you didn't realize,i am glad you edited your post because i was pretty pissed off,but you were the one who should have came to us instead of not associating with us,you could have told us the deal and apologized,i will never forget it regardless but it pisses me off more when you dodge us,i called you asking you to back up my story along with everyone else,you got me into this now get me out! I got enough shit going on,i wouldn't have sold you out Buddha,but you couldn't handle the heat,i am used to it so if they pulled me in first i would hvae said "If you aint arresting me then you dont have anything because you wouldn't be asking questions first.",I still iddn't say anything when i was brought in,they dont have shit,a bunch of bottles and no prints, so fuck them,they had a bunch of heresay and put shit together,you should have learned something from all the fucking rap music you listen too. :roll:

STOCKLS1
11-22-2002, 02:45 PM
they dont have shit,a bunch of bottles and no prints, so fuck them,they had a bunch of heresay and put shit together,you should have learned something from all the fucking rap music you listen too. :roll:
This is serious, but I couldn't help it, that was pretty funny :lol: :lol: AMEN.

stangmanpsi
12-18-2002, 06:16 PM
well at least it is alll freeking done... lets party as BOYZ again... cause we all know that Budah is that best freeking parking lot dancer i have ever seen... COUGH COUGH... and so on... good luck wiht the truck man... stop across the street on your breaks...