PDA

View Full Version : Got pulled over yesterday coming home from work.

silver_accord
04-18-2002, 02:07 PM
There is a strip before you get on I-90W at E152nd. The strip is like a 1/4 mile long then the enterance ramp. As soon as I made the left onto the strip, I floored it. Got up to about 80 before reaching the ramp. Then I looked at my rearview....saw a cop. He was pulling out from another road, and must of heard my exhaust. He clocked me doing 65 in a 35.

I knew I was getting pulled over, so I drove at around 60 on I-90. He tailed me with another "barely marked" cruiser. He must of called in my plate, then proceeded to pull me over.

Came around and notified me that I was doing 65 in a 35. I told him, "I was trying to speed up to get onto the 'rush hour' trafic." He then asked me where I worked. I tolded him, GE Lighting. He asked for my driver license, then proceeded to tell me that he had a couple of buddies that worked for GE Lighting. After that, he said "just take it easy, next time," and let me go.

That would of been a big fucking ticket!

So watch out when you're around that area. :mad:

crack3rjack
04-18-2002, 02:38 PM
even though im usually not around that part of cleveland, thanks for the heads up, im sure itll come in handy some day

hondasolsi
06-11-2003, 01:05 PM
that sucks. i hate when they follow for a while.