PDA

View Full Version : information

[syko.xero]
10-06-2002, 08:01 PM
is there a book(s) that any of you know of I can buy so I can learn about all the really technical details of hondas/acuras/or all cars in general? I thought that this forum would have the answers i need...

KaosFire
10-06-2002, 08:19 PM
There's this one book I wanted to get. It was 1000 pages in length and described Automotive engine theory.

but it was like $100, so I skipped it. I wouldn't have had time for it anyways.

Hardcore4door
10-06-2002, 08:20 PM
www.howstuffworks.com that's all i have to say

Hardcore4door
10-06-2002, 08:21 PM
www.howstuffworks.com that's all i have to say

JDM Civic
10-06-2002, 08:25 PM
]is there a book(s) that any of you know of I can buy so I can learn about all the really technical details of hondas/acuras/or all cars in general? I thought that this forum would have the answers i need...

there a definetly books on a full car strip down and rebuild.

Haynes/Hynes manuals are used by H/A Technicians and are bible lenght and page thickness.

They are pricey but if you have the right tools and a will to work on your own car without being afraid to break anythin, you will never have to pay a mechanic again, and can even make money charging your friends for installations :D

I recommend looking for them on Amazon, or Barnes & Noble. Email them to see if they have any. If not you can get them from Honda but will be more expensive of course because they want to get you to brign tyour car to them.

I advise not handling these books while having greasy hands. It will kill the pagesd and than your fucked.