PDA

View Full Version : Villeniuv BUST!

Senia
09-10-2002, 05:12 PM
Did anyone from Edmonton or St. Albert go to the races at Villenuv Airport? We were set up... They got everyone on camera, and that wasn't enough the Owner of PhatMotorsports was caught there too...I saw his Civic in the inpound on TV, those fuckers, they also showed my buddies Probe and some guys 911, man i wonder how much shit he is in... I hope PhatMotorsports doesnt get closed down...I mean the guy is out on the streets promotin mods, and nitrous... Anwyayz, i am just wonderin if anyone went... AND ONE MORE THING! It's not over...This is only the beggining...

RDS Celica
09-10-2002, 07:56 PM
Hey man I was going to go that night but everyone else wanted to hit up some party so I ended up not going and its a good thing I didnt! Saw that shit on TV last night to. Ya man dont worry about Eric he'll be fine. He tried to get his car back today by telling the crown prosecuter that he needed it to drive his kids to school :lol: :lol: :lol: but they didnt buy it :( . He gets it back November 7th. No way is Phat closing down or anything man its all good. Eric has other cars to drive until he gets back his civic.

And on a side not i keep telling everyone that everynight we should go to a different location and rotate through them so that shit liek this wont happen! someone finds a new spot and then everyone goes there weekend after weekend, its only a matter of time until it gets busted.

Senia
09-10-2002, 08:54 PM
Yah man... i got my buddy to finally go race his probe gt, it was the dark green one on TV... :( have u seen the porsche 911? man thats not even funny... whats new with brendan? i thought he was gonna come down... Yo I say we meet up dis weekend...U guys up for it or what?

90CRXsi
09-10-2002, 10:14 PM
hey boys, ya i was gonna come out on Friday night but i bitched out for a chick, but hey it saved my ass, i defintially would have been caught usually when i go i always race at least once or twice. But ya this weekend we should meet up if everything goes well. Peace!

RDS Celica
09-11-2002, 02:23 AM
Ya I would definately be down for meeting up this weekend.

hahah that sucks for your friend man! thats cool that his car was on tv tho.Are his parents pretty pissed or what? My mom saw the thing on tv too and she was trying to see which one was my car :lol:

BeanBandit_Lt1
09-11-2002, 10:34 AM
I was goignt o go with my car and my friends turbo tempo but we decided to hit the bars instead..thats nuts i cant belive the guy from Phat got busted.Stupid ass helicopter ...fuck it ..fuck it up its stupid ass. Lets meet up saterday cuz i gotta work friday night :( name the place ill be there

Senia
09-11-2002, 04:10 PM
I was goignt o go with my car and my friends turbo tempo but we decided to hit the bars instead..thats nuts i cant belive the guy from Phat got busted.Stupid ass helicopter ...fuck it ..fuck it up its stupid ass. Lets meet up saterday cuz i gotta work friday night :( name the place ill be there

No man, it wasn't the chopper, the whole idea of racing by the airport is its in the zone air one isn't allowed to go...the cop with the camera was already waiting...man i wish he'd come down...I would personally beat the fuck out of him...Popos these days.. :)

boosted92
09-11-2002, 05:49 PM
Was the PhatMotorsport car that red 92-95 civic with a front mount intercooler, some big wheels and a carbon fiber hood? That looked really similar to a civic I ran into around WEM, but he didn't wanna fuck around. not sure if it was him or not though.

Senia
09-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Was the PhatMotorsport car that red 92-95 civic with a front mount intercooler, some big wheels and a carbon fiber hood? That looked really similar to a civic I ran into around WEM, but he didn't wanna fuck around. not sure if it was him or not though.

Yah I am pretty sure we are talkin about the same guy...

euro
11-10-2002, 06:18 PM
seen his car around IT IS NICE.....do any of u kno the guy in the green precidia...think it has a veilside body kit on it its around phat all the time

Senia
11-10-2002, 08:31 PM
seen his car around IT IS NICE.....do any of u kno the guy in the green precidia...think it has a veilside body kit on it its around phat all the time

Name precidia just takes all the interest out of ur reply...

Thewask
11-25-2002, 08:18 PM
What did you guys expect?? Group street racing is just to much of a heat score! It does suck ass for the owners who got towed though!

RDS Celica
11-26-2002, 01:54 AM
Ya I know the guy with the green mx3 pretty well. He's working for eric now at phat since tyler is gone.

Thewask
11-26-2002, 11:20 AM
Earlier this month, six people charged with illegal street racing near Villeneuve Airport in September were fined $675 each in Stony Plain provincial court and had their licences suspended from seven to 30 days.

From a news source

import_3000
12-22-2002, 06:50 PM

Name precidia just takes all the interest out of ur reply...
:lol: :lol: precidia = :gay:

RexSi
02-06-2003, 11:03 PM
[
:lol: :lol: precidia = :gay:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck kind of car do you have?