PDA

View Full Version : vacuum diagram 91 accord ex?

1988drag0n
09-17-2009, 05:58 PM
hello. im a little new to the honda game and i was looking for some assistance.

ive recently come to some needed repairs to my 91 accord ex.

ive found a couple of hoses that arent connected to anything (#8 hose from fuel injector, hose from box beside battery).

does anyone have any suggestions or maybe an understandable diagram that i could look at to kill my curiosity?

thanks.

TexasHonda
09-17-2009, 07:46 PM
First, there should be a vacuum tubing diagram on the underside of the hood unless it's been removed. If not available, there is a 91 Accord manual available for download on this site. It has a large number of vacuum diagrams (apparently a UK manua) for configurations that weren't sold in USA. Hopefully one of them should match your car.

good luck

1988drag0n
09-18-2009, 09:02 AM
First, there should be a vacuum tubing diagram on the underside of the hood unless it's been removed. If not available, there is a 91 Accord manual available for download on this site. It has a large number of vacuum diagrams (apparently a UK manua) for configurations that weren't sold in USA. Hopefully one of them should match your car.

good luck

thanx for the help... hopefully itll help me get a better understanding of my car n where everythings supposed to be lol :lol:

1988drag0n
09-18-2009, 12:21 PM
ok... so ive managed to find where my vac hoses are supposed to be, but heres my problem. im needing to find somewhere online that may have the parts so i can get a price estimate.

my # 8 hose from my fuel injector is supposed to hook up to the back of what my diagram refers to as the vacuum tank. and the hose in front of the vacuum tank, well, isnt hooked up because the plastic stem from the front is broke off in that said hose.

ive tried to search up places online that may have said tank, but i have yeilded no results. does the said part have another name? or does anyone know where i can check online for one? or possibly an easy fix? :eyecraz:

also... my charcoal/evaporate canister has the same problem where my #3 hose is supposed to be connected. any good sites where i can find a decent priced one or a quick fix? :eyecraz:

thanks.