View Full Version : question with photoshop

08-17-2002, 10:40 AM
hey everyone i am new and i got photoshop and i cant find the polygonal lasso tool all i can find is the magnetic lasso tool and that doesnt work very good can someone tell me how to get it

08-17-2002, 10:59 AM
hehe....theres some tools that have a small arrow at the bottom of them. you have to click on them and hold it and a small menu will open up..the lasso tool's being one of them. just click and hold down...and it will come up~