PDA

View Full Version : Zex kit im my 91 Accord

A-ccord
04-09-2002, 11:33 PM
Alright heres the deal. I just got into the street racing deal not to long ago and its sweet but my car isn't quite fast enough so i want to drop a N20 kit in it. Before every race so far the always check under my hood and in the trunk for NOS. My plan is to drill a hole in the lower portion of my AEM CAI, (below the fender) run the line up the inside of my intake, fab up a bracket at the end of the intake and install the jets to fire into my throttle body that way. I was wondering if that would work or not and if not if anyone could give me some ideas, also i need some ideas on where to hide the bottle. So far i have the AEM CAI, AEM underdrive Pulleys, DC Sports 4-2-1 header, custom bent catback exhaust with a power tech DTM muffler. Thanks

TJCCARDCO
04-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Don't know how 91 Accords work, and the ZEX Kit, I think U have to have it put on your firewall if im not mistaken for that box.

But, The bottle, You can pretty much put anywhere, I would say cut out your passenger seat like F%F, and then everyone gets to make little jokes!

Put it in the trunk, I don't think its illegal to have nitrous, if you dont use it - u can use it at the track.

Just take the bottle out when u go street racing, it's not safe to use it on the street anyways, stupid as well.

Mike

Accord213
04-10-2002, 06:25 PM
^agreed. Dumb on the street.

ImportNightRider
04-11-2002, 08:42 PM
See if it might fit in your console if you hollowed it out...or maybe build a false floor behind the front seats. Then just try to cover up everything else. You might not want to get anything too big anyways...maybe a 50 shot. That way it might not be that noticeable to the other driver.

silver_accord
04-12-2002, 08:54 AM
Or you can just build a fake "tool box" that will slip over the bottle. Then when people look in your trunk for a bottle, they'll think that you just carry around tools for fixing your car.

preluder2
01-05-2003, 08:10 AM
or you can be smart like me i cut out a portion of a speaker box mad it look like a speaker when the cops popped my trunk open they saw the box and was like hes got nitrous. when they saw the hood they were like hes got it then the checked the trun then they said the bottle where is it and i was like i left it home im not that stupid and they let me go. i was like :lol: have a nice day officer

HomeydaGRiceboy
01-05-2003, 11:37 AM
Save for a H22, you can spend $5,000 and run low 15's.

ShadowDancer
01-06-2003, 09:00 AM
before street racing they check under your hood?humm.... :roll: i'd watch that. some people take that kind of shit way to serious. plus nitrious usage on an open public road could turn out to be ugly. :)