PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 97-01 GS-R or ITR

Snorin' Sleeper
04-09-2002, 11:59 AM
Hey Guys, well I'm looking for a 97 - 01 Integra, either GS-R or ITR, Would love to get a hold of an ITR, but would more than likely have to be a 98 for the price range. Probably 99-2001 for the GS-R. This isn't for me, I love my RSX, although in the future when I can I plan on buying a 3rd gen teg Type R . This is for my cousin, he is looking to get into the import world and with the amount he has to spend on a car I suggested a 3rd gen Teg either GS-R or Type R, whichever we can get ahold of in the condition that would be prefered. The transaction probably wouldn't happen for a month or so, but want to go ahead and start looking. Louisiana/Texas/Arkansas/Mississippi area would be preferred as we are located in West-Central Louisiana, but I'm sure a trip to Florida or Arizona wouldn't be too out of line if we just can't pass up the car =). Thanks guys... will be fun to have my cousin by my side on the track =).

95 teg se
04-09-2002, 10:04 PM
I've got a car for you, well actually somebody might(not me). It's a 98 GSR in perfect shape with 15,000 miles, but has been wrecked and has a rebuilt title. Well the car is only $11,900, but again it has been wrecked and has a rebuilt title.

Snorin' Sleeper
04-09-2002, 10:21 PM
Still might be interested I'll let my cousin know tomorrow when I talk to him. Couple of questions, was the engine/transmission/frame damaged in the wreck? If so, were they properly repaired? Also, where is the car located? Thanks much for the information in advance. Might be able to do this transaction earlier than stated.

95 teg se
04-10-2002, 02:30 AM
Well it had some pretty major damage to the front end, I know the radiator and the front end had to be replaced, but no actual engine damage. I'm not sure about about frame damage, although I can call tomorrow if you want me to and find out. From when I looked at it, I could see no visable flaws. It is located on the west side of Alabama about 45 mins. west of birmingham. Like I said its not my car, its been sitting at this place for awhile and they are ready to get rid of it(they already dropped the price quite a bit), but they might be willing to drop the price some more I don't know. You can AIM me at hondar1 or MSN messenger at [email protected] if you want to.