PDA

View Full Version : Hi hondahookup members!

hookup210
07-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi my name is Jay im a new vendor in this forum, if you guys need anything just let me know. Some of my suppliers:
VIS racing(lip kits, cf hood)
Extremedimensions(body kits)
AIT Racing (body kits)
Autoloc (lambo/vertical doors)
AC Autotechnic (engine dress up, intakes, mufflers, pods, gauges)
Fuzion (racing seats, coilovers)
Helios( HID Kits)
Bohmen (HID Kits)
Xenon (HID Kits)
Lambo Door Inc. (lambo/vertical doors)
Magnaflow (exhaust)
Plasma Glow (neons)
Shutt Company (pedals, shifters, steering wheels, door sills, racing harness)
Seibon (CF Hoods, fenders, trunks, eyelids and door panels)
Pro X( taillight, headlight laminated tint protector)
We gotta couple more suppliers this is just to give an idea of what we can provide you with, mostly everything to customize your ride for less. If anyone is interested o anything pm me here or send an email to [email protected] If yall wanna start a group buy im here to help just let me know what you guys will like and ill do it. My website is listed below but is still under construction so bare w us Thanks for your time.

rick1574
07-18-2007, 12:25 PM
as far as prices go, can we expect to see what's posted on your website?

hookup210
07-18-2007, 12:35 PM
as far as prices go, can we expect to see what's posted on your website?
The prices for the members here, will be lower than the prices posted on my site.:)

rick1574
07-18-2007, 01:05 PM
so what would the price be for some autotechnic s7 el instrumental gauges?

and are those just inserts or is that the entire cluster?

hookup210
07-18-2007, 01:24 PM
so what would the price be for some autotechnic s7 el instrumental gauges?

and are those just inserts or is that the entire cluster?
It is for the inserts only and the price here will be $89 shipped

hookup210
07-21-2007, 08:18 PM
I posted a couple things, but if you guys would like something specific just pm me n if I got it I will let you guys know thanks..

loquito
06-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi I am looking for 01 civic catalytic built into the header for california emissions and for bolt on lambo doors do you have any and what price?

rick1574
06-05-2008, 12:50 AM
^^you won't find something like that aftermarket.

for your motor you have to buy a header, universal cat, and cat back exhaust, take it to an exhaust shop and have them cut and weld it together. what they're going to do is install the header, bolt the universal cat to the header so the cat sits under the shift linkages, the cut enough off the cat-back to make it fit right under the car.

trust me, for the d17, its not worth it. the gains don't justify the cost, just buy a cat-back/axle back exhaust. good sound and you won't have to sell your kidney to afford it.