PDA

View Full Version : NEEDING HELP PLEASE!!!

VtRaIn69
08-30-2006, 06:24 PM
I've already posted that I'm building a turbo for my 90 Teg LS B18a1. And I was wondering if there was a way to get engine management without forking over alot of dough. I'm a new father and I hardly make anything as it is. I already paid for this turbo system without thinking about all of the little things that I was going to need with it like ems, wide-band, fuel injectors, fuel pump etc. But I've already put in alot of money (to me anyways) into this system and I'm trying to get away with it for the least that I can. But that doesn't mean I want to put crap in my vehicle. So if anyone has the knowledge I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS.

Krazed
09-01-2006, 01:07 PM
Hondata is the greatest way to get a turbo motor tuned and tuned well on a budget. I run it on my car and it can handle 800+ hp with no problems. Look at either the s200 or s300 systems, they can do everything you need.

sean johnson
09-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Hondata is the greatest way to get a turbo motor tuned and tuned well on a budget. I run it on my car and it can handle 800+ hp with no problems. Look at either the s200 or s300 systems, they can do everything you need.

Is this ECU something you can hookup to a Laptop and Program too?

95civicex
09-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Is this ECU something you can hookup to a Laptop and Program too?
that is how it is tuned
http://hondata.com
poke around on there, should give you a pretty good idea of how it works.

VtRaIn69
09-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Does anyone have one for sale. I also need boost controller, wide band, 440 fuel injectors. Any help appreciated.