PDA

View Full Version : Radio console for civic

musicalfervor
07-28-2006, 11:49 PM
My stereo was stolen and they ripped it out with a crowbar & took the console with it (the piece around the radio, a/c controls, and middle ventS)... does anyone know where I could find this piece? I've called around in Houston & have been to numerous junkyards and have been unable to find it.

Batman™
07-29-2006, 12:55 AM
dealership

rick1574
07-29-2006, 08:44 AM
If you go to the dealership your going to end up selling your kidney to buy it, and that's not including any installation fees they might charge. I went there to get stock gauge cluster and they were going to charge me $900 for them. i would try ebay. every now and then they have someone who parts out cars so your might get lucky there.

Dustin 1282
07-29-2006, 10:38 AM
ebay is a good place to find things like that but its going to be hard to find the exact color afraid the dealership is the place to go and yeah you'll pay a lot for the part but i would install it on your own but make sure that the rest of your dash isnt damaged and that you can even put in the new picce thats missing worst comes to worst insurance if you have comprehensive coverage you can have t fixed and only pay your deductable

musicalfervor
07-29-2006, 01:08 PM
ive been looking at eBay for awhile now to no avail.. i'll try to dealership and see if I can score it for a reasonable price. thanks for the suggestions either way