PDA

View Full Version : What about a B20 and Ls head ?

JHJames20
06-14-2006, 04:07 PM
ok ok .. first off let me say im not to hondas or to the scene.but i have never built a hybrid as of now im in the process of building the Ls/vtec of course im putitng internals in my block.but i was thinking about my left over head off the B18a.isnt worth much money around here noone wnats them,ebay doesnt offer me much either i'd rather let it sit and rot in my shop.but heres my question : I wonder what would happen if i did some machining to my Ls head some internals and some timing components drop it on a fully built b20b block what kind of power am i looking at ? is this even worth it for a second fun build ? :eyecraz: thanks for any reply's as long as they aren't disrespectful.

rage469
10-09-2006, 01:56 AM
the b18 head is almost the exact same as the b20. the only difference i can think of is the intake manifold that is bolted to it. As far as the idea of modifing the cylinder head and then putting it on a b20 built block it sounds cool as long as you are going to turbo it otherwise just get yourself a vtec head.