PDA

View Full Version : 1989 honda civic lx, quick little car

quickcivic89
04-03-2002, 11:06 PM
i am listing this for my friend, he is selling his 1989 honda civic LX 4door sedan automatic tranny. it is actually a pretty quick car i have driven it, it has custom 21/4in exhaust into a maxspeed fireball style muffler, and an obx racing chrome cold air intake, with a ractive front strut tower bar. thats about it for under the hood mods. on the inside he has a pioneer 45x4watt cd deck with changer controls and all that stuff and some of the inside parts are painted white, there are neon lights mounted under the driver and passenger seats that are controlled by a toggle switch mounted on the plastic peace around the shifter, there is another toggle switch that is wired to turn on an amp but the car will not come with one. but included will be a 10in kicker impulse sub in a probend comp. bandpass subwoofer box. it needs some body work, mostly paint and a new front right fender, could use some more body stuff but its not major.it has 180,000miles on it wich is its only downfall but it still runs very well. the a/c has been removed and it has power windows, power mirrors, power locks, power steering, all that good stuff. he wants $2000 OBO. email me or let me know on here, later :grin: