PDA

View Full Version : attn: NY heads.

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:12 PM
just lettin ya know about a new speed shop in the area. Hybrid Auto Sport in bellrose queens. 247-39 jamaica ave (jericho trpk). the guys there are pretty cool. prices are pretty damn good and they do work their to. if ya need some parts and are shoppin around check them out.

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:14 PM
In Queens it will be hard to survive against Speed World.

Anonymous
07-10-2002, 12:16 PM
^^^yeah i heard about that one... i think thats where burnrice gets his stuff. anyway, does that place have a website???

buggout
07-10-2002, 12:17 PM
do they do good engine swap work ?

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:18 PM
^^^yeah i heard about that one... i think thats where burnrice gets his stuff. anyway, does that place have a website???
Yeah Burn buys from them..

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Which place?

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:19 PM

call em'

718 343 6868

Anonymous
07-10-2002, 12:22 PM
ok, i'll keep that number but which place is that and do they have a website???

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Joey do they have Bays there on site?

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:23 PM
In Queens it will be hard to survive against Speed World.

well this place is far enuff from speed world that they should be fine plus its very close to teh city line for nassau people to shop and a lot of teh LI shops are super over priced. bayside/flushing has at 4 speed shops i know of that are surviving. 2 of the for over 7 years and the other 2 are fairly new.

i happen to think these guys are pretty friendly that why i'm plugging them, 2 of the bayside shops (claws & fizz) were both super rude to me (maybe it was racism i thought actually) but the guys at eastern auto were alway very nice and teh other place i dont knwo the name the guy was a total dick and so over priced i laughed at him... anyway liek isaid if ur shoppin around give these guys a shot.

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:24 PM
ok, i'll keep that number but which place is that and do they have a website???

that is hybrid auto sport and the dont have a website

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:25 PM

he has a garage and work space right behind the shop, all work done on location. and fucking fast too! homeboy did my whole suspension in about 2 hours.

Anonymous
07-10-2002, 12:31 PM
i happen to think these guys are pretty friendly that why i'm plugging them, 2 of the bayside shops (claws & fizz) were both super rude to me (maybe it was racism i thought actually) but the guys at eastern auto were alway very nice and teh other place i dont knwo the name the guy was a total dick and so over priced i laughed at him... anyway liek isaid if ur shoppin around give these guys a shot.

I will definitely check them out... clawz is ok.... not too great prices suck though... FIZZ although they have good merchandise, good prices and are real close to my house are racist fucks.... If you are not asian don't go in there...... Order from them online it will save you from wanting to kill someone and the pct is too close for you to get away with it... Eastern the guys are pretty cool although they lie about the stuff they claim is JDM (Trust me on this one). I don't know what the other place is though... I hope your not talking about blazing sound on Northern.... Those guys are dickheads there prices suck and they think they know what they are talking about... HELL NO HELL NO...... they tried to charge me 599 for the dc sports header I was like wtf.... There is another cool place his prices are decent but he doesnt stock too much... Advance Motor Sports they are on the corner of Northern and College Point... little shop right next door to UHAUL.... they do awesome sound and body work...... ask for Ed for parts and Jimmy for audio/body work.....

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:33 PM

he has a garage and work space right behind the shop, all work done on location. and fucking fast too! homeboy did my whole suspension in about 2 hours.
Nice, quick work is a plus...the key is quick QUALITY work. From the sounds of your promotions, it sounds like they do quality work as well.

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:37 PM
[I hope your not talking about blazing sound on Northern.... Those guys are dickheads there prices suck and they think they know what they are talking about... HELL NO HELL NO...... they tried to charge me 599 for the dc sports header I was like wtf.... There is another cool place his prices are decent but he doesnt stock too much... Advance Motor Sports they are on the corner of Northern and College Point... little shop right next door to UHAUL.... they do awesome sound and body work...... ask for Ed for parts and Jimmy for audio/body work.....

the place by northern and franny lew. i get my hair cut right over there (steve's 2001) so i popped in no one was inside i walked down by the garage and caught some much attitude and the guy tells me he wants a grand to buy and install sportlines and tokicos (not adjusables)

joeydollaz
07-10-2002, 12:47 PM

Nice, quick work is a plus...the key is quick QUALITY work. From the sounds of your promotions, it sounds like they do quality work as well.

i'm happy with the guy. i think hes good, honest and reasonable.

NiCo 3o0
07-10-2002, 12:49 PM
I'll keep this place in mind.

racerx159
07-12-2002, 09:16 AM
Speed world sucks, i just called them to find out how much for a b16a2 swap into a honda civic 95 hb and they said 1200 to 1500 dollars if they have to add the vtec. WTF!!!! Its one freakin wire to connect to the ecu and its not that hard. God i wish i had a cherry picker to do this shit myself. Anyway i might as well stick with my friend thats gonna do it in his mechanic's shop for five hundred even. What a rip off. AND, they dont even have the engines there, they said you have to pretty much bring your own engine and shit. Morons. Let me try hybrid auto sport and see if its better there. Holla!!!!

Anonymous
07-12-2002, 04:43 PM
Speed world sucks, i just called them to find out how much for a b16a2 swap into a honda civic 95 hb and they said 1200 to 1500 dollars if they have to add the vtec. WTF!!!! Its one freakin wire to connect to the ecu and its not that hard. God i wish i had a cherry picker to do this shit myself. Anyway i might as well stick with my friend thats gonna do it in his mechanic's shop for five hundred even. What a rip off. AND, they dont even have the engines there, they said you have to pretty much bring your own engine and shit. Morons. Let me try hybrid auto sport and see if its better there. Holla!!!!

wtf are u talking about... speed world don't really do swaps... who the fuck did u talk too?

racerx159
07-15-2002, 07:06 AM
someone earlier said that it was a good place so i replied to it. If i read it wrong then my bad, but i got the impression that they were referring speedworld as a good place to buy and swap and shit like that. I dont feel like lookin back right now cause im in a rush but if im wrong then my bad, but if im right then speed world still sucks. :bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink:

Anonymous
07-15-2002, 09:49 AM
Dude... not for nothing speed world just got into the mechanical phase.... I am good friends with the mechanic so he would do a swap for me or one of my friends, but not for customers. They only have 1 mechanic who is pretty busy most of the day.... I am sure someone gave you the wrong information.....

JoHnFoRcE
07-30-2002, 03:41 PM
IF U NEED PARTS E MAIL ME OR PM ME WHATEVVER IF U NEED SUM SWAPS DONE E MAIL ME ANYTHING NOS MOTOR WORK MANING HEAD PISTONS CHANGE COMPLETE INTERNALS ANYTHING JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE STREETLEGAL U NEED MOTOR WORK COME TO ME!!! GOOD PRICES!!! DONT LET SHOPS HIT U OVER THE HEAD

Anonymous
08-03-2002, 11:30 PM
Fizz is the biggest joke in the world.. they carry some good stuff but they are racist as all hell. I was in there once and this guy came in with a brand new Yellow IS300. This guy was ready to shell out some serious cash to get a whole bunch of goodies for his car.. and every question he asked they had a dumb ass snobby remark for, boy did they miss out on makin some cash.

Speed World is kinda cool, waaaay better than that crap ass Big Boys Toys down the block. One of the co-owners of SW (think his name is Mike) just gave up his share and is opening a place out in eastern LI.. I hear from friends of friend it's gonna be hot. Tho its kinda a drive there, I'm sure it will pay off

Who do you guys go to for sound? Radio City past Speed World has been hooking me up good. Theres also Northern Radio on Northern Blvd on the Flushing/Bayside border thats got good prices

Anonymous
08-04-2002, 01:04 PM
Fizz is the biggest joke in the world.. they carry some good stuff but they are racist as all hell. I was in there once and this guy came in with a brand new Yellow IS300. This guy was ready to shell out some serious cash to get a whole bunch of goodies for his car.. and every question he asked they had a dumb ass snobby remark for, boy did they miss out on makin some cash.

Speed World is kinda cool, waaaay better than that crap ass Big Boys Toys down the block. One of the co-owners of SW (think his name is Mike) just gave up his share and is opening a place out in eastern LI.. I hear from friends of friend it's gonna be hot. Tho its kinda a drive there, I'm sure it will pay off

Who do you guys go to for sound? Radio City past Speed World has been hooking me up good. Theres also Northern Radio on Northern Blvd on the Flushing/Bayside border thats got good prices

Dude I agree with you completely on Fizz..... I was an avid shopper at speedworld was pretty close to Leam and Spiro the owners... lately they have been giving me some shit on parts and stuff.... Northern radio is way to expensive........ go to Hybrid Autosports.... I went there when Joey recommended them and they seem to have really great prices....

JoHnFoRcE
08-05-2002, 09:19 AM
YO JUST GET RADIOS OFF THE STREETS......*****S HAVE WAY BETTER PRICES THAN THESE EXPENSIVE STORE..ALTOUGH THEY R USED THEY STILL GOOD U KNOWW HAT IMSAYING SUM *****Z BE HAVING 3 DOLLA RADIOS N SELL THEM ON THE STREETS FOR LIEK 75 NOW THATS WHAT I CAL A DEAL.... :eyecraz: :pimp: :roll_eye: :ukliam: :argue: :letitout: :rolfsm: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :afro: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :dblfin: :dblfin: :dblfin: :dblfin: :dblfin: :rolfsm: :rolfsm: :alch: :alch: :alch:

Anonymous
08-06-2002, 05:27 PM
Hook a sister up then!! Just don't tell me they are "hot" items cuz then the piggies can't get me for receiving stolen property :bigwink:

JoHnFoRcE
08-06-2002, 05:36 PM
nice tongue;-) wanna have a ,,.... :alch:

joeydollaz
08-06-2002, 09:20 PM
Hook a sister up then!! Just don't tell me they are "hot" items cuz then the piggies can't get me for receiving stolen property :bigwink:

tell me when ur going down hun .. i should be in tehere some time this week too. IM me next time you;re on