PDA

View Full Version : I got SMOKED!!!!

90CRXsi
07-08-2002, 03:06 PM
On Sunday night I was drivin home from work, I stopped at a crosswalk for a family to cross and a drunk driver rear ended me doing about 70km/h. I got major whiplash and I was in the hospital till 1:00 am. My car held up pretty good but fuck, i need new clear taillights, rear bumper, both rear corner panels, and my door dosen't shut. I was entered into the Battle Of The Imports this sunday at the track, but now I won't have my car for about a month. I am getting a new paint job and full kit. But anyway is anyone else going to Battle Of The Imports?????? Peace.

-I'll be back!!!! 8)

Germinator
07-08-2002, 03:14 PM
take that dick to court and make a shit load of money!! can u say new swap?

90CRXsi
07-08-2002, 03:55 PM
Ya, I could see a B16A in the near future...maybe even turbo it!!! :bigwink:

lunchb0x
07-08-2002, 04:01 PM
werd!! sue that person for every thing u can!! i am not normally for sueing ppl for every penny...hell there are some cases where its just wrong when ppl have been fucked by the court. But this guy deserves it!! fool was drunk! and he drove his car!! i say take him for everything you can! the ticket is one thing he can forget about, but making him have to make payments to u for the rest of his life will teach him a lesson! and i am happy u whernt killed or seriusly hurt! but sue that mother fucker! and dont forget have a nice day!
:nod:

RicoSuave
07-11-2002, 09:47 PM
I'm goin, just as a spectator though. Gonna be phat :nod: